@ www.SanctuarySynthetics.ie / Advertised JAN 2018
Primarily Dublin/Leinster, however occasional nationwide travel may be required. Based out of HQ office in Naas, Co Kildare
We import grass from Holland ! ( the legal synthetic kind ) .
In the landscaping sector Sanctuary Landscapes Ltd ( t/a www.sanctuarysynthetics.ie ) has successfully created and continues to dominate its own niche – the supply and installation of artificial lawns.
Synthetic grass doesn’t grow but our business does so we are seeking to expand our operations teams.
We service domestic gardens, primary schools, crèches, golf, funeral, hospitality, retail and event management markets as well as wholesaling our grass to over 200 trade customers nationwide. Basically we cover all non-sports pitch (astro turf) applications for fake grass.
At Sanctuary, we pride ourselves in transforming dull boring spaces into practical clean green areas for families and children to enjoy. Our pride in our work has been duly rewarded – we recently won Kildare Chamber SME of the Year for 2017 and we’ve won 3 BLOOM medals to date ( 2011, 2013 and 2016 ), in addition to various other trade business awards. We have transformed hundreds of amazing gardens all over Ireland, and countless creches / schools / childcare facilities. We are a profitable and growing business, currently employing a team of 15 self starters and have great fun going about our daily work. We have a very low turnover of staff, many of them with us 8+ years.
As an Artificial Grass Installer you will have a passion for gardens and working outdoors, enjoy transforming spaces and providing excellent customer service. You relish a challenge and don’t mind getting your hands dirty, have physical strength and stamina and an eye for detail.
Duties ( not restricted to ) :
Reporting to the OPERATIONS MANAGER, here is a short list of the tasks involved.
– Hard and Soft Landscaping, primarily the installation of artificial grass but also some stonework, fencing, planting, grounds maintenance, building border beds etc.
– Groundworks : digging out lawns, installing hardcore and sand base and then installing artificial grass including necessary joins / glueing.
– Journey planning and conducting daily Customer deliveries.
– Using powertools and warehouse / garden machinery in a safe manner. ( Mini Digger, Skid Steer, Sod Cutter, Whacker, Chainsaw, Leaf Blowers etc )
– Maintain customer files showing garden designs, pictures, order details, invoices etc and ensure all paperwork is submitted accurately to the office.
– The job involves regular face to face and telephone Customer engagement : you are the face of our Company.
( FULL ON THE JOB TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED AND DAILY SUPPORT GIVEN ON AN ONGOING BASIS )
Person Specification / Skills Required :
• You have physical strength & stamina with a good eye for detail. You enjoy working outdoors as part of a small close knit team.
• A good command of the English language.
• Hard and soft landscaping experience is a benefit but full training will be given.
• Attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
• Full clean drivers licence / SafePass and manual handling certificate a benefit.
Job Location :
Primarily Dublin/ Leinster based, however some nationwide travel will occasionally be required.
The warehouse HQ is located in Naas, Co Kildare and you will start and end each day from Naas.
Occasional Saturday work may be required during peak summer season.
This is Permanent Full Time Role with a 6 month probation period.
We believe in paying a competitive base salary along with overtime allowance. Details DOE.
Sounds like you ?
We’d love to hear from you and meet with you.
Send your CV along with a cover letter outlining briefly why you think you’d fit the bill to :
Office Phone 045 901970