@ www.SanctuarySynthetics.ie / Advertised JAN 2018
Primarily Dublin/Leinster, however occasional nationwide travel may be required. Based out of HQ office in Naas, Co Kildare
We import grass from Holland ! ( the legal synthetic kind ). In the landscaping sector Sanctuary Landscapes Ltd ( t/a www.sanctuarysynthetics.ie ) has successfully created and continues to dominate its own niche – the supply and installation of artificial lawns.
Synthetic grass doesn’t grow but our business does so we are seeking to hire an additional Field Sales / Business Development Executive.
We service domestic gardens, primary schools, crèches, golf, funeral, hospitality, retail and event management markets as well as wholesaling our grass to over 200 trade customers nationwide. Basically we cover all non-sports pitch (astro turf) applications for fake grass.
At Sanctuary, we pride ourselves in transforming dull boring spaces into practical clean green areas for families and children to enjoy. Our pride in our work has been duly rewarded – we recently won Kildare Chamber SME of the Year for 2017 and we’ve won 3 BLOOM medals to date ( 2011, 2013 and 2016 ), in addition to various other trade business awards. We have transformed hundreds of amazing gardens all over Ireland, and countless creches / schools / childcare facilities. We are a profitable and growing business, currently employing a team of 15 self starters and have great fun going about our daily work. We have a very low turnover of staff, many of them with us 8+ years.
As our Field Sales / Business Development Executive you will have a passion for sales along with providing excellent customer service. You relish a challenge, love the outdoors, don’t mind getting your hands dirty occasionally, and, want a varied job with some fun along the way
Duties ( not restricted to ) :
Reporting to the SALES DIRECTOR, here is a short list of the tasks involved.
– Develop a sales pipeline and proactively seek additional sales through lead follow up.
– Implement initiatives to grow new business markets, while also developing existing business.
– Pre call journey planning, schedule appointments & own diary management.
– Conduct onsite garden consultations and as a follow up, with HQ office assistance, create tailored quotes / plans / designs based on specific Customer requirements.
– Maintain customer files showing garden designs, pictures, order details etc and ensure all paperwork is submitted accurately to both the operations teams and the office.
– The job involves liasing regularly with the onsite operations teams ensuring agreed customer requirements are being met and also the office staff. Meeting the ops crews and the customer onsite on the morning of each job will often be a requirement.
– You will have freedom in how you do your job – spot something that needs improving, then make that happen
– Attend offsite sales events such as BLOOM IN THE PARK ( June Bank Holiday ), Trade / Landscaping seminars etc.
– Manage detailed projects from inception to completion.
– Maintain and update the CRM contact system.
(FULL ON THE JOB TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED AND DAILY SUPPORT GIVEN ON AN ONGOING BASIS)
Person Specification / Skills Required :
• You will have a great personality and have a positive attitude with strong communication skills.
• Commercially astute and customer focused.
• Experience in high-value service selling would be an advantage. Both B2C and B2B sales.
• Self-motivated and driven, you enjoy working on your own initiative but also as part of a small, close-knit team.
• Must be proficient in Excel, Email packages and using online computer packages such as our in-house CRM, (on the job training will be given on specifics).
• Have an excellent written and oral command of the English language.
• At least 3 years + solid sales experience with a proven track record
• Excellent project management skills.
• Good numerical skills and attention to detail very important.
• Excellent time management and planning skills.
• Full clean drivers licence.
• Knowledge of and a keen interest in landscaping / garden design would be desirable but not essential.
Job Location :
Primarily Dublin/ Leinster based, however, some nationwide travel will occasionally be required.
The office HQ is located in Naas, Co Kildare. You will be office based approx. one day a week but this will vary depending on the time of year.
Occasional evening or Saturday morning work may be required during peak summer season in order to facilitate customer visits.
This is a permanent full-time role with a 6 month probation period.
We believe in paying a competitive salary, earning what you are worth
Base salary DOE with additional commission. Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone, Laptop.
Sound like you ?
We’d love to hear from you and meet with you.
Interviews will be held early Feb and immediate start.
Send your CV along with a cover letter outlining briefly why you think you’d fit the bill to :
Office Phone 045 901970